More Silver GREAT To Get Out!

imalookin2

"In Memory Of"
Forum Supporter
Finally got out this morning low tide. Been stuck in the RV several days during the numerous thunder storms (another is pounding me as I type) or running errands. One junk ring, some clad and some nice sunglasses. The sunglasses are the first found in a long while that I can actually wear! No scratches at all, that's what I call ten bucks! Was calling it a day and on the way out and found the silver/pearl ring in a storm drain. Funny how rings seem to be all over the place, you never know where you will find them. :D It is only silver, I could tell it by the sound before I picked it up. The junk ring sounded like gold. Go figure! :p

Attachments

• IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 383
Congrats!!

Thats a good days hunt for me! :yes: Next time you take a pic of a sunglasses, Move the camera so we can see who you are! :lol: :laughing:

That's something to keep you motivated! When I picture a storm drain I see concrete. You were detecting in a concrete storm drain? I've never heard of that before. Looks like it works though!!

That's something to keep you motivated! When I picture a storm drain I see concrete. You were detecting in a concrete storm drain? I've never heard of that before. Looks like it works though!!

Here on the big beach drains are almost every block. There is a little drain from the streets onto sand at the very top of the beach. Lets the water out when heavy rains hit and the water is from the street drains, not septic. Think of a sand culvert to the ocean. Nothing there usually, just a dry spot.

Nice!...The soft metal junk ones always sound good, maybe too good and always detect deeper.
Nice hunt, Congrats.

Here on the big beach drains are almost every block. There is a little drain from the streets onto sand at the very top of the beach. Lets the water out when heavy rains hit and the water is from the street drains, not septic. Think of a sand culvert to the ocean. Nothing there usually, just a dry spot.

So that leaves the question, did the ring come from the street or the beach? Either way, great find! I can't wait to find one w/ a stone (or pearl). Closest to stones I've got is what I think is a bunch of little lapis lazuli. Either that, or plastic. But I hope they wouldn't put plastic on gold! I bet you'll be checking drains more often from now on.

Thats a good days hunt for me! :yes: Next time you take a pic of a sunglasses, Move the camera so we can see who you are! :lol: :laughing:
Damn good thing I had my clothes on. :laughing: Next week I will have that new cam. Look forward to some nice beach finds. Hopefully I won't get banned. :lol:

Did you see the guy swinging the CTX? Maybe he got it all?:laughing: I gave up on those drains last year after hitting all those deep beer cans.Should have went inbound at that beach.But was still getting over my bull shark encounter from the other day. Maybe i shouldn't have mentioned that?:laughing:
Nice looking silver ring.Hope the pearl is real.

Nice find Greg. Been under the weather thislast week, but hope to get out the week. I nailed a nice silver dry sand about one week ago. Seems most of my finds are dry sand finds. Where did all the gold go?

Hey.... beats penny digging any day. They really do a lot with a silver ring now days.... like someone said, is silver becoming the new gold for jewelry?

Dew

Back
Top Bottom