My bucket listers

jruckman38

Elite Member
Like I said yesterday got a few bucket listers. Got the Morgan anout 2 weeks ago came in on the nox solid 38 first one for me about fell over. The war world 2 airborne pin got a month or so back 2nd pin I've found this year from the war. The cut coin came in at in old fair ground. I kept track of all my coins I've found since my phone broke and I did it honestly. It's all on the list thought it would easier to take a pic of the list. Lol.thanks for looking and happy hunting

Attachments

• 20191205_184208.jpg
    20191205_184208.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 424
Like I said yesterday got a few bucket listers. Got the Morgan anout 2 weeks ago came in on the nox solid 38 first one for me about fell over. The war world 2 airborne pin got a month or so back 2nd pin I've found this year from the war. The cut coin came in at in old fair ground. I kept track of all my coins I've found since my phone broke and I did it honestly. It's all on the list thought it would easier to take a pic of the list. Lol.thanks for looking and happy hunting

Wow! You've found some real pay dirt!

Nice going jruckman38 ! A Morgan dollar had to be a real thrill to unearth. That, or any ‘silver’ dollar, still on my bucket list after almost 40 years in the hobby.

A Morgan or Peace dollar are my dream coins. I have only found one half in three years of detecting. A big congrats to you!

Cool !!!! man! Only one of those I've crossed off is the silver dollar. Keep up the good work!

Dang some dayum good bucket listers there!!!

Morgans are my fav dollar coin, the wings are a dream as is the cut reale.

Major congrats!

Back
Top Bottom