Feedback On The 10x12" SEF (Butterfly) Coil

CyberSage

Elite Member
I am looking for feed back and input on this EXcelerator Search Coil. Specifically with it's use on the Whites Spectra V3/Vision detector.

EXcelerator Search Coil 10x12" SEF (Butterfly)

Anyone ever tried EXcelerator coils of any kind on the V3?

Thanks

Keep Swing'in
Jack

I just got mine yesterday for the dfx... It's great so far!! I went back to a spot I have almost entirely cleaned out with my ace250 then dfx with 4x6 dd and then with super 12. All run very hot. Went yesterday and used a slightly modified c&j prog... Bumped gain to 3 and ac to 75... Managed to pull 6 wheaties all at 6-8" I missed and also pulled a 3 coin spill that was mixed with a heap of iron nails and globs... Runs very smooth and quiet. At another park on the way home that I cleared and also pulled a large copper from, I managed to pull a bottle cap that rang a solid 68 I thought it was a copper or Indian at an amazing 14". I'm loving it already!!

I bought one a year ago for my MXT. It has become my favorite coil. It stays on my detector. I 99.9% relic hunt. I don't know how well it will function on the V3. It is a little heavy, but well woth the extra effort.

George

I use the 18x15 on Both my SE and E-Trac..I cant speak for how they work with whites..But they are superb for the minelabs..I hear really good things about anyone using them tho,no matter the brand.They seem to help folks sqeak out more finds in the hunted out sites..My exp is that it hits More clearly,Gets more depth(ofcorse it is huge!)Seperates amazingly well for the size i use.I have found alot of coins i missed with the pro coil on my sites.My vids show it being used alot :) Im sure if you get this coil..you wont wanna take it off..Im about rdy to order the 10x12 for my everyday(replace the pro coil) hunting.The 18x15 is sens to high emi on some sites.Good luck and Happy Hunting.

Back
Top Bottom