Pouch...

richbat

Elite Member
So been looking for a different pouch and i think i have it narrowed down to either the Tesoro pouch or the Garrett Camo pouch,any opinions on either of these or should i maybe consider something else?

I have the Garrett pouch I got off ebay for $11.95 shipped. I like it a whole lot better than the cheapie Kellyco nail apron that came with my first detector!!!

I'm not familiar with the Tesoro pouch

i was thinkin about gettin the camo garrett pouch but one thing i don't like is the built in belt, i like a belt i can replace. i've been using the black garrett treasure pouch for several years and its holding up great and can be found for around 10 bucks

i was thinkin about gettin the camo garrett pouch but one thing i don't like is the built in belt, i like a belt i can replace. i've been using the black garrett treasure pouch for several years and its holding up great and can be found for around 10 bucks

I too have been using the black garrett pouch for a few yrs now, but the zipper on it is giving out. Gonna buy another one soon.

I just got the Garrett camo pouch and I really like it, I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• pouch.JPG
    pouch.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,047
Thanks guys i just ordered the Tesoro pouch from Rich at Colonial.I was really considering the Garrett but felt if i swing a Tesoro i may as well get something to match my machine.LOL Now the search begins for a rain/dust cover for my little Compadre.

Thanks guys i just ordered the Tesoro pouch from Rich at Colonial.I was really considering the Garrett but felt if i swing a Tesoro i may as well get something to match my machine.LOL Now the search begins for a rain/dust cover for my little Compadre.
Until you find a rain/dust cover a sandwich bag fits great on the µMax model Tesoro's.

My arrangment.

The digger is a Sierra Dig-It INOX Italy, Whites pouch and a well worn long screwdriver. Wide utility belt with a long standard belt over it to carry a load comfortably.
DSC02354.jpg

i use the bounty hunter one and love it. the thing has two pockets inside, so i keep my good finds in the outer one and my junk in the other one, which i find extremely handy.

it also comes with the green-handled digging tool you see in the photo, which ain't half bad, really! it's a nice little package deal.

83677_L1

I use a soft cowhide leather drywallers pouch, it has a small additional pocket on the inside for keepers and I carry my PP and digging tool right in the main trash pouch. It was $10, will probably last a lifetime. It is wide and deep enough, but the mouth of the main pouch stays open well so it's easy to drop things in.
Those fiber pouches are good, but when they fill up they tend to flop around and sharp trash can make holes in them.

I prefer over the shoulder pouches because I carry CCDW. Belt rigs just interfere with firearm access. One of my buddies gave me his Vietnam era military satchel about ten years ago. Easy use, easy access, and it cleans up quickly with a water hose. I throw my Lesche and PP sheath on the shoulder strap. Works great and you can pick one up pretty cheap.

CANVAS_MILITARY_SATCHEL_SHOULDER_BAG.jpg

Maxpedition Dump Bag or any other Military molle dump pouch. they roll up neatly against your belt when not in use. google Maxpedition or Molle Dump pouch.

Back
Top Bottom