New coil goes on another 100 coin day that turns out>golden!

DFX-Gregg

Elite Member
No motivation needed today with my new replacement 5.3 coin killer coil back on. I almost ran from the car to the tot lot to take care of business. Finally i had a great tot lot experience....only my second extremely successful tot lot this year.

Ended up with 107 coins.

The 14k ring was found under the first swing and came up with a vdi reading of exactly>>>14. It says love on it.

Nice to have 2 100 coin days in a week again, it was frustrating when my coin killer 5.3 coil had to be replaced. But now it is back all shiney and new! :)

Attachments

• July 27th 107 coins 14k love ring.jpg
    July 27th 107 coins 14k love ring.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 234
Your swing'in now! Nice ring Gregg. I'm going to hit a new school this weekend, if it stops raining that is.:mad: I will report back...

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Your swing'in now! Nice ring Gregg. I'm going to hit a new school this weekend, if it stops raining that is.:mad: I will report back...

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Good luck Jack i am taking the day off! Hopefully i will be reading about some great finds today...later. I was just happy not to dig all day! The wood chips were fun and once again nice to have a pinpointer! Also tot lots have not been that good for me. I see a lot of people hit tot lots and i think that is the case in my area. The few hunters i see very rarely in the dirt. That is ok...leaves more for me! :)

Back
Top Bottom