TCTC Annual Hunt-WOW what a great experience and hunt. LOTS OF SILVER

HuntNGold

Well this past weekend TCTC held their annual hunt right here in good ole Bryan TX, Well after visiting the booths and such I decided to enter into the hunt they had planned for Sunday. Lets just say it started out rainy and ended rainy but boy was it fun. There must have been close to 100 people from all over Texas. Well to make it short after it was all said and done I ended up with 46 silver dimes 6 of which I gave to bardklb for letting me use his pro pointer since mine was on the fritz a half dollar and I found a marked dime that won me a brand new Ace 250. :) SWEEEEET, Even though I have one allready I will problably just sell it and use the money to buy a new computer. And I also won a Gold Pan.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 287
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 303
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 284
Congrats on finding all those silvers. Our annual hunt is coming up soon. I hope I can find that many dimes. :)

Congrats on the new detector!
G2M

Sorry if this is a n00b question, but I'm new to all this. Do they plant those dimes? o_O

Sorry if this is a n00b question, but I'm new to all this. Do they plant those dimes? o_O

Yes, the club hunts are usually seeded with silver coins or tokens that you can turn in for silver coins. :)

G2M

Thanks guys. I didn't know they did that. Hey, silver is silver! Doesn't matter how ya get it. Seeded or luck. :D

Back
Top Bottom