Woot! Deal on great MD side bag? Yukon Tactical MG14262tt Side Pack

geekinsyde

Well been looking at getting a bag...I'm new so I'm not up to the big backpack yet...but more of an outing here and there...but for anyone looking for a side pack...you have to take a look at this link...there's a video as well to show all the compartments....I think this might be one I may get....but thought I'd share as I'm not sure how long this sale will go or when they will sell out....

http://www.woot.com/offers/side-pack-coyote-foliage-2?ref=cnt_wp_1_10
5db0a7e5-10c1-428e-b9c3-c5579bd33986.jpg

Thanks for sharing , I carry a back pack on longer hunts deeper in the woods , I can see where this side pack would be more convient getting to things as you hike through the woods . The price is low enough that I think it is worth a try .
HH

man you guys must carry a lot. I only carry my Lesche, pinpointer,shovel if it's a shovel needed area, back up battery for pinpointer, magnifying glass and spring type coin pouch ... that's it. does look nice though

man you guys must carry a lot. I only carry my Lesche, pinpointer,shovel if it's a shovel needed area, back up battery for pinpointer, magnifying glass and spring type coin pouch ... that's it. does look nice though
That is a nice looking bag! That'd work.

. What you carry is almost exactly what I carry Surf. Right down to one extra batt for the pp. Only difference I see is I use the Garrett camo pouch. I like the nylon loops of strap material on front of pouch. I hook the Pro pointer and eye loop on them. fold-up small eyeloop is on a retractable string. I keep the lesche on the pouches belt so I have everything together in one setup.
I'll carry the 18" mini sampson in my left hand when its warrented. Its a grab n go type set-up. Must be the correct/best way to go because 2 super powerful brainy genuses like us do this! :smart::smart:
Tin

Back
Top Bottom