My Back-up ATPro Finds me Silver Today!!!!!!

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
First of all I want to think FlushDraw sent me some luck last evening. My wife and I had a date night last. FlushDraw(Charlie) told me about a cool place for dinner that ANY woman would love in his part of the state. We went and asked Charlie and his wife to join us. So the four of us had a great dinner and even better conversation! The gals hit it off, too! The whole evening made me feel a lot better!

There are some GREAT people on this forum! Get out and meet some!

With the CTX out of commission with a bad coil I took out the old trusty ATPro! I went back to the fairgrounds looking for bling and recent drops. The fair was over last Saturday. As you can see, most of the coins are dirty. Somebody has already beat me to some of the newer goodies. That's OK, I needed the exercise! Most coins were just under the surface so I just had to use the new White's pinpointer and basically pop them out.

It's been SO LONG since I have found any silver with the CTX. I swing the ATPro and find silver within an hour.....??????

It's a cool heavy earring. A nice steady 89/90 making me think it was a quarter. To my surprise.....SILVER!

I wonder if that's "mother of pearl" on it?

YEAH SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

86 coins for $6.14 ain't bad either!

Nice haul. Thats a lot of digging. My personal record for a 4 hour hunt on the beach was 38 coins. Thats pretty goood for me ! Hh

Nice haul. Thats a lot of digging. My personal record for a 4 hour hunt on the beach was 38 coins. Thats pretty goood for me ! Hh

Not too many I really had to dig for...there is a rocky layer about 2 to 3 inches down....stops all of the coins.:D

Congrats on the silver bling bro! That's sweet right there! Did you weigh it? Looking forward to hitting the augua with ya soon! Good food, good friends, ya just cant beat it!

Back
Top Bottom