Milwaukee Brewers Debut! Great day to dig

AIRFORCEMIKE

Forum Supporter
Playoff bound and love my Wisconsin teams and nobody hotter right now then the Milwaukee Brewers!! I have game 5 tickets I hope not to use. With all this excitement Igor a call from my digging buddy Trapper!! Hunting Milwaukee it is!! I hope our results are just as amazing as the Brewers Playoff run.

a20e8689e3ed740d9c37f1d61e5ca9db.jpg
eb6d61e61fd4f33a45f8ea08fac1c8db.jpg
c2137452f1a58356985ed54176422fae.jpg
d75f298f8a3da90b57c50f8fc541442f.jpg
99a3e90ed1a928aab6d56066a6802ea4.jpg
08745343a365161d5f18ee4913042163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You put a pretty good spanking upon me today Mike. Congrats on a great outing, 5 Silver's and a Buffalo is really pretty impressive and you don't even have to count in the gear. My lone Merc and worn Buffalo just didn't compare, still I had a lot of fun. What a deference in the weather, really love this time of the year. And no blood sucking insects to swat. Got the I Phone soaking in rice, that was a strange dig. Trapper

You put a pretty good spanking upon me today Mike. Congrats on a great outing, 5 Silver's and a Buffalo is really pretty impressive and you don't even have to count in the gear. My lone Merc and worn Buffalo just didn't compare, still I had a lot of fun. What a deference in the weather, really love this time of the year. And no blood sucking insects to swat. Got the I Phone soaking in rice, that was a strange dig. Trapper

Had a blast again with ya Trap. Try the phone with some general Tso chicken ...so yummy [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Brewers devastated the Tigers the other day!...Me and the dog were watching the game with Gma up at the nursing home and she is a rabid Tigers fan! Good on you for getting out and on the pay!

Great saves Mike 👍 Actually a big day.
& Trapper has a smart phone now?
Here comes the Live dig videos .
And I'm getting him a selfie stick for Christmas

Wooo hooo! 😎

(^$&^%*(&()
I need this translated Rob... is it because the Brewers success or Mike's?
Great saves Mike 👍 Actually a big day.
& Trapper has a smart phone now?
Here comes the Live dig videos .
And I'm getting him a selfie stick for Christmas
Wooo hooo! 😎
Yes I now have a smart phone (I phone) Dew's. Only problem is I can't turn it on and even if I could it take 2 years of training for me just to say hello. Trapper

I need this translated Rob... is it because the Brewers success or Mike's?

Yes I now have a smart phone (I phone) Dew's. Only problem is I can't turn it on and even if I could it take 2 years of training for me just to say hello. Trapper

Yep....Mike knows EXACTLY how to translate this!

:D

Great saves Mike!
Nothing like October baseball, game 1 :D
One of my vendors had two tickets for me and the wife (we won 3-2 in 10 innings)

Attachments

• Brewers.jpg
    Brewers.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom