heart into the hunt today

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
By midday all was well and I decided to take my Freedom 3 Plus out for a walk. No farmer's field today for this bouy lugging the Pro.

Picked up Nogo Sojo at the automotive shop as he was getting a new set of rubbers. With the demise of Wreck Havoc Nogo has to be kept up to speed.

Dropped Marie off at her mother's saying...."I'll pick you up at quota to four."

The playing field was lively with dog walkers, players on the tennis and ball facility as well as a pair of doubles doing the beach volleyball thing.

Did get some strange looks....must be that yellow dog hat I was wearing. Hour and a half had quota plus 3 as well as two hearts. Coins of the realm added to the whatever fund. Was nice to hear the Freedom purr while wide open. Quota hunting sure beats going after the oldies!
jpbfo5.jpg

I have been reading your posts for about five years now and there is one bit of information that i must have missed.

You frequently refer to digging Quota. How much or What is Quota.

yo Georgeinsc

Quota me bouy is digging 50 coins in one day. Century is 100 and a bihi is two coins in a single day. Happy hunting and thanks for reading my posts. Love writing about a dig as much as going on it.

Find way too man people take this hobby too serious and only worry about the finds. The trips, views and especially the company is what drives this digaholic.

You take care sir!

Army Ring

I never count the number of coins that i dig. I just count to see how many dollars i have added to the "Mad Money Fund". I do count the US Pennies just to see how much work i did for so little gain. Last month i found a US 20 dollar bill sticking up out of the dry sand at the beach. Since i had the detector in my hand and was swinging it i am classifying it as a detecting find.

Back
Top Bottom