best hammereds to date

A

argentum40

just a selection of the best hammered silver i have been fortunate to find over the years..the first one is a Saxon Silver Penny of Eric Bloodaxe 947-954 and the second one is a Henry VI Groat from the Calais Mint 1421-1471

Attachments

• eric bloodaxe.jpg
    eric bloodaxe.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 835
  • hen VI calais groat.JPG
    hen VI calais groat.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 828
Holy cow! We folks across the pond can't even imagine finding anything that old, especially that looks that good. We envy you. Great job!

Scrltt641

well good luck simon and you know what its like in this hobby..all it takes is one signal and it can change your year or maybe your life...for 10 years now i have been searchin for hoard number 2 and still lookin but it will come one day i know it

Scrltt641 said:
Holy cow!  We folks across the pond can't even imagine finding anything that old, especially that looks that good.  We envy you.  Great job!

Scrltt641

we do have a very long and sometimes troubled history but that just gives us more of a chance and a more diverse range of coins and artifacts to search for... i bet you find lots fo stuff which brings a huge smaile to your face and at the end of the day thats what its all about

Back
Top Bottom