Bought A Backup Coil

Martin_V3i

Elite Member
I am a Whites V3i user and I bought one of the SEF 8x6 SEF coils 2-3 years ago, against the advice from the Whites people...it wasn't stamped as V-rated. That's been my go to coil since then and it passed all of the Whites integrity tests plus, it's found me many bucket list items within just 3 months.

Anyway, I got to thinking about what I'd do if this older favorite of mine were to fail, so I ordered another one on Monday of this week, at 12CST noon time here in Dallas. It arrived at noon Wednesday via USPS Priority mail. That is fast!

They both work almost the same, good. I can't remember ever reading where tectors bought a backup to a particular coil so I thought I'd post. I did a duplicate with my Garretts ProPointer back iin 2010. I liked both of these enough to pay for a second for backup, just in case.

Kellyco came through on that shipping. martin

I have thought seriously about buying another 6X8 but bought the 5.3 instead because it is better at IDing trash. That gives me a small coil for each machine and more variety. The 6x8 SEF is an outstanding coil !!

Back
Top Bottom