The headphone question...another option...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Lots of questions all the time about headphones and also should I wear them or shouldn't.
Do they make a difference or not, etc...

Personally I do like to wear them, but in the real hot weather they might make my ears sweat a little so I came up with another option and sometimes I go this route.

These two geek engineer friends of mine made me a speaker I can put in the bed of my pickup and I connected all my detectors to it with wireless.

I just turn it on full blast at my park sites and I can hear all signals no matter where I walk in the whole park.
Those whisper signals people talk about, well, they ain't no whispers when I run them through this thing.
I figure everyone in the park should be able to enjoy my hobby, and this is a good way to enable me to share so they can do that.
Not only can everyone in the park hear all signals...we can actually FEEL them as the sound waves pass through our bodies.
Neat!

The first few sites I used this I parked a little too close to picnic pavilions with family reunions going on and the sight of all those people flopping around on the ground with bleeding ears was a little disconcerting, but I learned a lesson and now I just park a few yards further away from these areas.

Attachments

• speaker.jpg
    speaker.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 303
If you use that then you understand this sign language used by the Fonz!:laughing:

Attachments

• a.gif
    a.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 274
Back
Top Bottom