everybody complains.............

nwcatman

when it goes wrong. me especially. so when its done right, that deserves to be noted. after a coupla discussions w/bart at bigboytoys I placed an order and it as shipped the same day. will be doing business w/him in the future. nuff said.

Yes, Bart is certainly one of the best. Most sponsors on here are very good and knowledgeable. You just have to do your own research on certain brands because not all brands are carried by all sponsors so if you're interested in a White's model, you also need to check with a sponsor that carries White's detectors. I don't know for sure but I feel that a sponsor will mainly recommend a brand they carry and that may not always be what will be best for you.

Yes, Bart is certainly one of the best. Most sponsors on here are very good and knowledgeable. You just have to do your own research on certain brands because not all brands are carried by all sponsors so if you're interested in a White's model, you also need to check with a sponsor that carries White's detectors. I don't know for sure but I feel that a sponsor will mainly recommend a brand they carry and that may not always be what will be best for you.

Key words:"What will be best for you"

when it goes wrong. me especially. so when its done right, that deserves to be noted. after a coupla discussions w/bart at bigboytoys I placed an order and it as shipped the same day. will be doing business w/him in the future. nuff said.

No need to say more!:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom