If you cant find an AT Pro in stock

Dark Chameleon

Elite Member
I bought my detector earlier this year and this was when kellyco was running out of stock so bought locally to me.

The place is called :-

www.metaldetector.com

I recommend trying them to see if they have any in stock, it seems kellyco has had several times when they are backordering, I know I went into the metaldetector shop and they had them all I stock

I bought a propointer from them last year when no one else had them in stock and they didn't even jack the price on them. Got it in like two days. I was impressed.

I bought a propointer from them last year when no one else had them in stock and they didn't even jack the price on them. Got it in like two days. I was impressed.

I'm like 10 miles from them so they knew if they sold me something shoddy id be pissed.

I have agreat machine, got the gpp from them, the lesche, its agood place, theres like one person works the front while there are maybe 6 people on the phones so should be good

As I mentioned in another thread, Meyersdepot.com had six of them he had just gotten in when I picked my Whites from him this past weekend. He is physically located in Tampa and is a heck of a nice guy....

Back
Top Bottom