My Morgan Ring!

I may have to get a seated and do this... I lost my wedding band last year and my wife has been on me about replacing it. That is pretty sweet.

Hmmm, a guy that owns a detector and lost his ring, and didn't find it. Doesn't sound like a good detectorist. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

/Jeez Hook those are awesome. Where did you learn to do that?, you weren't doing them when you were in Ohio were you? Getting measured this weekend. Talk at you soon bud.

/Jeez Hook those are awesome. Where did you learn to do that?, you weren't doing them when you were in Ohio were you? Getting measured this weekend. Talk at you soon bud.

thanks Don! i learned all this in the last couple months here in louisiana. glad yer finally gonna get me a ring size lol. i've only been after ya to do that for a couple months now.:lol:. methinks you were just waiting on me to get to the point i made a halfway decent ring :laughing::laughing:

Heres mine :p
uploadfromtaptalk1406333804469.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1406333843054.jpg

Have you ever tried to get down to a smaller size? I would need a 9. Also, would they look strange on a woman? I think they are so cool but it is hard to tell from the photos if they would be too masculine looking to look ok on a woman.

Have you ever tried to get down to a smaller size? I would need a 9. Also, would they look strange on a woman? I think they are so cool but it is hard to tell from the photos if they would be too masculine looking to look ok on a woman.

The right silver coin could look great on a gal!

A barber quarter would have stars going around it...

<*)))>{

I may have to get a seated and do this... I lost my wedding band last year and my wife has been on me about replacing it. That is pretty sweet.

Do you know anyone with a metal detector that could help you find it ? JK, sorry that happened.

Here's a 1787 Reale, I thought this one was pretty cool. I'm getting a couple more tomorrow, Half Dollar Barbers.

Attachments

• 1787 reale.jpg
    1787 reale.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 69

scrap..i make a LOT of rings for women using barber quarters, and also half dollars. i can make a half dollar in a size 9 no problem.

it wouldnt look strange on your hand..it would look maaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhveloussssssssssssss!!!:lol::lol:

Here's a 1787 Reale, I thought this one was pretty cool. I'm getting a couple more tomorrow, Half Dollar Barbers.

yeah that one was made for a friend , but he had to talk me into it i tell ya. i didnt want to "mutilate" such an oldie,but he convinced me. now he says its a family heirloom to be treasured forever. he's got a point ! :yes:

yeah the ringhas issues. caused by a hole in the rim of the coin that split, then folded back on itself . also the coin has a shaved edge on one side of the rim . that caused a slight bobble on the bottom of the ring itself. but for an oldie...it turned out to be quite a goodie!

Back
Top Bottom