Whats a good kids detector thats not to expensive??

Tesoro Compadre, great machine & easy to use. And if you turn him loose with it in the tot lots he will find goodies that most other detectors won't even beep on.

Attachments

• Tesoro Compadre 1.jpg
    Tesoro Compadre 1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 317
I agree with ski! I got one for my 7 year old twin boys and it fits them perfect and is very light. they have no problem swinging it correctly..

Heck, I'm 59 and use my Compadre all the time, doesn't attract attention like my other detectors.........

Dusty

My 6 soon to be 7 year old son loves his Compadre(so do I)..I/we had an Ace 150 and a few others for him to try. The Compadre was the best choice for us/him as per weight/ease of use/finds/LIFETIME WARRANTY/sounds/and color!:lol: He/we started a Finds album for him on my profile here..Hasnt been updated but it keeps him involved..Best Bang for the Buck!:yes:

Most kids nowday are into computers, video games etc...Anything with some kind of screen. Fisher F2 has Numeric Target ID readout and Visual ID that highlights when over an item...Also 4 different tones...Can look pretty interesting for the young'uns...I wish the F2 was around when I first started...My F2 stays in the car trunk at all times!

my stepson isnt into video games yet! he would rather be outside running around. Im the one that plays the games lol.

Back
Top Bottom