New guy, wichita, ks

golfer

I'm relatively new to MD. Had a Whites XLT many years ago, but life got in the way and it has lost numerous parts. Really enjoyed the time out so am giving it another try with a new machine.
I've a question maybe you can help me with. My machine came with ear muffs which is a new thing I am eager to try. It dawned on me though these are going to be very hot when the temp hits 99 pluss here and saw something about ear buds. Could any of you put me on to some that might work with my new ctx?
I look forward to meeting up with some of you Jayhawks, thanks for your help in advance.

:fmdfwelcome:... from the Land of 10,000 Water Hazards - Minnesota! :grin: We're glad that you have joined us. Happy hunting! :mder:

Last edited:
Welcome aboard

from central Florida. I split my time between golf and detecting.
The earphones will keep your ears from getting sunburned...:D

Howdy from wichita,Kansas as well. Minelab has a transceiver available similar to the z link . You can hook up ear buds from that. I run a 600eq and the Bluetooth is great. I am always looking for partners to hunt with. Pm me and maybe we can hit a park some time.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.
Hey Wolf, I have kin in Minnesota, Thief River Falls.
Pennyrich, sent you a note, I have the wm10 is that what you are talking about?
Best wishes to all of you, now back to the manual.

:fmdfwelcome: ...from a fellow (though amateur) golfer. We're glad to have you, and hope to hear about your finds!

Welcome - a 95 degree day in Wichita in the middle of the summer is a mild day!!! I lived SW of Wichita in Barber County for a good number of years. Moved a few years back to NE Colorado. There are some potentially good places to detect - seems like there is a small town or what used to be a town ever 10 miles or so along the highways. Good luck - RCJH

Back
Top Bottom