In Oasis, Id with a Whites spectrum XLT

Pea Eye

Hello to all of you Cool Cats with detectors!!:cool: I need info on how to obtain old maps of Boise, and surrounding area's. Any one with info??:?:

Oh no! It's bad enough that we have all these people moving into the Treasure Valley, but now they're bringing their metal detectors too.:cool3:

Okay, just kidding PI, hope you have lots of great hunts.

Welcome from Eagle, ID.

Where are you?

If you can get the site to come up, some of the best old topo maps can be found here: USGS Historical Topographic Maps.

Oh no! It's bad enough that we have all these people moving into the Treasure Valley, but now they're bringing their metal detectors too.:cool3:

Okay, just kidding PI, hope you have lots of great hunts.

Welcome from Eagle, ID.

Where are you?

I'm in Oasis, ID, Btwn Boise and Mtn Hm:D

So Gary, you like the Nox 800 how much better than the XLT? I really like the XLT’s ability to do my initial pinpointing, especially with the VCO turned on.
Jim

So Gary, you like the Nox 800 how much better than the XLT? I really like the XLT’s ability to do my initial pinpointing, especially with the VCO turned on.
Jim

Jimther, There is NO comparison. The XLT is great for pinpointing, but the Nox 800 with Multi Freq IQ Runs away. It's also very fast with detecting muti Items together. Don't get me wrong, I still take the XLT with me and change out from time to time. Heck of a learning curve. I'll stick with parks for awhile, until I feel like I can handle it....then....Gold! Have a fine Air Force Day !!!

Back
Top Bottom