ENDED Headstamp of the Month - Contest NOW OPEN!

turtlefoot

Headstamp Addict
Hey All!

Over in the Headstamp Hunters social group ( http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=228 ) we have a headstamp of the month contest that we have every month. One of the members of the group has offered to donate a silver dime to the winner of the August contest.

Through this group we are trying get more awareness and love for headstamps, whether it be shotshell or bullet casing headstamps, it doesn't matter.

Come on over and join the group, enter a pic of a shotshell or bullet headstamp that was found in the month of August (when we open the contest) and maybe you will win some silver!

Even if you don't enter/join come on over and check us out.

Doug

Frankford arsenal 30/06

Found last week manufactured in pa, date 5, 1911

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,100
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1,095
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,093
Hey All!

Over in the Headstamp Hunters social group ( http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=228 ) we have a headstamp of the month contest that we have every month. One of the members of the group has offered to donate a silver dime to the winner of the August contest.

Through this group we are trying get more awareness and love for headstamps, whether it be shotshell or bullet casing headstamps, it doesn't matter.

Come on over and join the group, enter a pic of a shotshell or bullet headstamp that was found in the month of August (when we open the contest) and maybe you will win some silver!

Even if you don't enter/join come on over and check us out.

Doug

When does this End ?

I mentioned free silver that has been donated for this month. Here it is! This is the dime you will get.

Doug

picture.php

There are some good entries in the contest, but I know there can me a LOT more. I have seen some serious headstamps posted on the forum this month!

Doug

Heeeeyyyy, lets not go building more competition for my first headstamp! Hahaha jk

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Today is the last day...

...to get your headstamp entered into the August contest. I know that there were some great ones found this month.

Doug

Don't know how to enter the contest but here is a Rem-UMC X1, 410 shell I believe.

Attachments

• DSC01566.jpg
    DSC01566.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 902
Hey Turtlefoot, just curious, for the purpose of future contests, do rifle casings count as headstamps, or only shotgun? I find plenty of both, and they're all fun to find, I am just wondering.......

echoes of War

Can I participate in the competition?

26.5h130 pyrotechnic, alert,
ANC 1942
12,7h99 Browning, 1942
20h110 Oerlikon, 1942 (5 pcs)
20 h138 Solothum Flak 30-38, 1944 steel

Attachments

• ?.JPG
    ?.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 639
Back