Goodluck Everyone

dcturtle

I am sure the rest of you are knawing at the bit and afraid to detect until friday like me. I have scouted out nemerous spots waiting to find that hidden pine tree shilling. Goodluck and good detecting!

I am sure the rest of you are knawing at the bit and afraid to detect until friday like me. I have scouted out nemerous spots waiting to find that hidden pine tree shilling. Goodluck and good detecting!
"Team 250" will need no luck! Miracles on the other hand :lol:

I'm passing up the sidewalk search Thursday and hopefully there will be no cement Friday after work. I think I cleaned the place out anyway, but just in case :yawn:

One nice thing about this contest is it's going to inspire me to get out there, even in this hot weather, and detect!
Good luck and happy hunting everybody!

gah the hot weather is wearing me out, and the hard ground. It hasnt rained here in ages. Thats not good for red clay.

The remnants of hurricane Dolly went over us last night and this morning, dropping ten inches of rain in some places, so the digging should be good for awhile.

I've scouted the trees in the shade where the drunks lie down to sleep a good one off. There should be some dropped quarters and change from their pockets. The ground here is too hard to dig.

Attachments

• forecast.JPG
    forecast.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 174
In less than 12 hours........

it is on like Donkey Kong ! I think I may may go tot lotting at midnight just to start this thing off with a bang.

If I sissy out, I'll go tomorrow morning before work and see what I can scrape up.

Good luck everyone. While I dont expect to find great things, I intend to be at the top of the leader board when it comes to talkin smack !

Seriously, hoping everyone finds something fantastic. We should see a number of firsts for folks.

You're right when you say, "We should see a number of firsts for folks."

I've decided to turn my MXT to the "On" position and see what I can find. LOL

Seriously, GOOD LUCK to everyone, and a SPECIAL THANK YOU to those who worked so hard getting this going. It's gonna be a hoot!!!

We should see a number of firsts for folks.
I know we are all excited about this, but lets all be sure we aren't the first heat casualty.
It's going to be pushing 100 here this weekend and the humidity is in the 70 plus range.
Please stay hydrated, take frequent breaks and put on a hat! Hunt in the (relative) cool of the morning or at night if you can safely do so.

Me, I've got a nice shady spot picked out to hunt today at lunch, but I won't be out for more than 30 minutes or so at that.

I know we are all excited about this, but lets all be sure we aren't the first heat casualty.
It's going to be pushing 100 here this weekend and the humidity is in the 70 plus range.
Please stay hydrated, take frequent breaks and put on a hat! Hunt in the (relative) cool of the morning or at night if you can safely do so.

Me, I've got a nice shady spot picked out to hunt today at lunch, but I won't be out for more than 30 minutes or so at that.

Good deal! Hope you come up with some nice stuff, especially since Tinky already has deducted fifty points from our team!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom