Stanley Cup Finals

I think Dallas is gonna take this one in OT....always seems to happen when a team carries the play for so long without scoring (as the Blues are)

I think Dallas is gonna take this one in OT....always seems to happen when a team carries the play for so long without scoring (as the Blues are)

St.Louis has a chance to win their first cup ever. Be nice to see someone that has never won a cup get their first one.

Lets take this up to a half now. Walker or barber ? What do you think?

:laughing: you want to bet against the B's again? :D I'd be willing to raise the ante, but all I have is barber halves, and after only digging 3-4 in 7-8 years, not sure I'm ready to part with one yet :lol: I'd be willing to throw in another silver quarter saying the Bruins beat Carolina. So to make this clear, winner gets 2 silver quarters, you throw in the float copper, and ill throw in something you might not find in your neck of the woods very often.

:laughing: you want to bet against the B's again? :D I'd be willing to raise the ante, but all I have is barber halves, and after only digging 3-4 in 7-8 years, not sure I'm ready to part with one yet :lol: I'd be willing to throw in another silver quarter saying the Bruins beat Carolina. So to make this clear, winner gets 2 silver quarters, you throw in the float copper, and ill throw in something you might not find in your neck of the woods very often.
Sounds good 2 silver quarters it is . And i like surprises.

Do me a favor bud, bust the brooms out!!!:wincup::dingding::surrender::firstplace:

Ya Ya Ya I figured it would the bruins and ? playing for the cup . But we are taking this til the cup is raised.. If your Bruins win I will be happy for you as a true hockey fan. I will be happy to send you your prize. But will be happier if your sending me one:laughing: I figured it would be a long shot but hey what's the fun if ya don't take a gamble. Thanks again buddy but the fat lady hasn't sung yet:laughing: . By the way Marchand still sucks:laughing::laughing:

NBC has to crying. Not much of a draw for tv of the teams that are left,unless you're just a fan of the sport. Just glad Crosby is watching. My hawks are a solid goal keeper away. Wish they woulda made a play for Bishop. Crawford is meh.

Ya Ya Ya I figured it would the bruins and ? playing for the cup . But we are taking this til the cup is raised.. If your Bruins win I will be happy for you as a true hockey fan. I will be happy to send you your prize. But will be happier if your sending me one:laughing: I figured it would be a long shot but hey what's the fun if ya don't take a gamble. Thanks again buddy but the fat lady hasn't sung yet:laughing: . By the way Marchand still sucks:laughing::laughing:
True, and not to mention, the bruins are one of only 3 teams to blow a 3-0 series lead, which was only a few years ago against the flyers. I like both match ups, but I would like to see Joe Thornton end his career in Boston or against Boston. Either team we face, I believe our defense and goaltending are most certainly better, you dont see the bruins giving up a crazy amount of goals in these playoffs, not nearly as much as SJ or STL. I think the rest of the road should be pretty easy for us, *knock on wood* the teams I was most threatened by, were bounced out early in the playoffs. It has been a blast, regardless of outcome, I'm sending you something just for being a good sport :lol: yea marchand is a little weasel, but he is OUR little weasel! :laughing: hes a big reason we are where we are today. You can tell, the bruins will be rebuilding soon, and will stink again :lol: chara will retire, Bergeron, krejci, then Marchand will wabt out I'm sure. Just hope we can get this one before it all happens, I think the bruins squad feels that urgency as well...

Well that was just an absolute blowout last night, really the entire series. Carolina absolutely looked tired. Which is ironic, considering they had just swept the islanders, and had EXTRA rest. Now we will have to wait out for the SJ/STL outcome, which at this rate, looks like its going to go 7 games. Extra rest is concerning to me, I would have rather the hurricanes won at least a game or two, that way the wait for our next opponent wouldnt be as lengthy, but... Hard to argue with a sweep. Now we have two scenarios I would like to see happen, one I already touched on in my above post. Scenario 1-SJ makes it, we play Joe Thornton who was drafted #1 overall by the bruins in the 1997 NHL draft, he played 7-8 seasons in Boston I think, before being traded to SJ. Scenario 2- Davud backes gets a homecoming in STL, Backes was drafted 62nd overall in the 2003 NHL draft by the STL blues. He played 10 seasons in STL before signing a free agent contract with Boston in 2015-2016. So either way, it will be exciting for me as a bruins fan to see either team advance, just hope we beat them, and I thoroughly believe we can beat either team in 7 games...

Well that was just an absolute blowout last night, really the entire series. Carolina absolutely looked tired. Which is ironic, considering they had just swept the islanders, and had EXTRA rest. Now we will have to wait out for the SJ/STL outcome, which at this rate, looks like its going to go 7 games. Extra rest is concerning to me, I would have rather the hurricanes won at least a game or two, that way the wait for our next opponent wouldnt be as lengthy, but... Hard to argue with a sweep. Now we have two scenarios I would like to see happen, one I already touched on in my above post. Scenario 1-SJ makes it, we play Joe Thornton who was drafted #1 overall by the bruins in the 1997 NHL draft, he played 7-8 seasons in Boston I think, before being traded to SJ. Scenario 2- Davud backes gets a homecoming in STL, Backes was drafted 62nd overall in the 2003 NHL draft by the STL blues. He played 10 seasons in STL before signing a free agent contract with Boston in 2015-2016. So either way, it will be exciting for me as a bruins fan to see either team advance, just hope we beat them, and I thoroughly believe we can beat either team in 7 games...
Guess we will see tonight if it's the Blues or hopefully Sharks can extend it and win it in 7. Like you said I would also like to see JT win a cup before he retires. This will probably be his last chance.

Going to be an awesome series! Too bad SJ got so banged up, they had a good chance for sure. Looking forward to game 1 Monday night in Boston. Hoping the extra rest doesn't hurt us...

Going to be an awesome series! Too bad SJ got so banged up, they had a good chance for sure. Looking forward to game 1 Monday night in Boston. Hoping the extra rest doesn't hurt us...
Game night !!! I just got back from a 2hr hunt to find some more silver to send your way:cuss: :laughing: 1 walker-1 gw-2 mercs-1 rosie on this hunt. This should be a good series. If the blues can establish their forecheck early they have a good chance at their first cup. So should i have a labatts Blue or a Boston lager:laughing:

Game night !!! I just got back from a 2hr hunt to find some more silver to send your way:cuss: :laughing: 1 walker-1 gw-2 mercs-1 rosie on this hunt. This should be a good series. If the blues can establish their forecheck early they have a good chance at their first cup. So should i have a labatts Blue or a Boston lager:laughing:

Sam Adams for sure :laughing: nice hunting! Can't remember the last 5 silver coin day I had. I think we got this cup in the bag, I just don't see STL beating us 4 out of 7 times. Okay, we are at 2 silver quarters, a small piece of float copper (or a small yooperlite :D) and bragging rights :lol: I have a small package made up already with a few things in it , now im just waiting for the winner to find out if I'm adding or removing stuff :D ill be in touch Via PM to get your mailing address. good luck out there!

What a game last night for my B's! If that top libe stays hot, game over IMO. Not to mention, the other lines are scoring as well, Coyle, Nordstrom, and Kuraly. Check your PM box there yoop, ill have a meesage inbound shortly here!

What a game last night for my B's! If that top libe stays hot, game over IMO. Not to mention, the other lines are scoring as well, Coyle, Nordstrom, and Kuraly. Check your PM box there yoop, ill have a meesage inbound shortly here!

I see potential trouble for the Bruin's with Chara having a broken jaw now. Defense might fall apart without their leader. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom