• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New detectors coming out for 2013?

DetectorOCD

Elite Member
Does anyone know of any? I heard Fisher was coming out to replace the 1280x, but that is all. I would imagine that since Garrett set the stage for waterproof all terrain machines now, that others will soon follow. (Much like what we see with the 3030.)

:thinking:

And here I thought if anyone knew, it would be Ski. I would think you'd be an ideal beta tester since you've owned well... all of them

:lol:
I was the field tester for Tesoro for their new Outlaw detector, you would think all the other companies would follow suite ;):lol:.

I hope First Texas and Dave J come out with something to rival the AT Pro price segment. They already have teknetics and fisher machines that perform as well or better in this $600 range but maybe add the waterproofing and even more performance/features to really put it over the top.

I was the field tester for Tesoro for their new Outlaw detector, you would think all the other companies would follow suite ;):lol:.

Do you still hunt with it I am in the makings of getting one for my Primary use I heard they are going to come out with it offering only one coil with a slight price drop

Do you still hunt with it I am in the makings of getting one for my Primary use I heard they are going to come out with it offering only one coil with a slight price drop
No I don't, I have heard the same thing about the one coil deal, I think its a good idea.

I hear the Vista Gold from Bulgaria is a good relic detector, Suppose to out do our top end models on low conductive targets. Super deep for a 25 kHz detector, looks impressive.

Wondering if Garrett will replace the GTI 2500 this yr??? They have already taken the GTP 1350 and GTI 1500 off of their website a few months back. Hoping they have something in the works to replace the 2500.

Lets see.. Whites is supposed to be waterproofing their TDI, Teknetics is supposed to be coming out with a multi-frequency machine... and heard maybe Fisher...

Hopefully Minelab will smarten up and bring back the GT that they just stopped... :mad:

I hope First Texas and Dave J come out with something to rival the AT Pro price segment. They already have teknetics and fisher machines that perform as well or better in this $600 range but maybe add the waterproofing and even more performance/features to really put it over the top.

No doubt they will release another one of their current models, with yet another coil connection setup just to continue to confuse their loyal customers -

Why a genius team of engineers in their own right do this, is beyond me -

Still they possibly see it as an improvement to their units, however I see it as a unethical way of making more dollars from their customers .........

Back
Top Bottom