Buying one

kyjake

Plan on getting a detector from one of our sponsors soon.After studying what is out there pretty much decided on a Fisher F 22 but kept looking and hoping there would be someone offering some discount.Now thinking the Teknetics Delta or Euroteck Pro might be a better choice.Most of my hunting will be here in the Florida sandy ground and dry sand beaches.Want to get one before I go on vacation in July as there is a golf course that has been shut down and turned into a walking path and a showground where events are held that I want to spend some time on.Don't plan on targeting anything but passing over a coin would be better than passing over a diamond ring.

Just my opinion. I am assuming you want to keep it in the 2-300 dollar range. I would look at the new Teknetics line. The Liberator can be had for $299.00 with a $50 off coupon if ordered from a carrying sponsor. Don't know specifically about the F22. The Delta is an OK machine. The Eurotek is a better choice but the Liberator has more features and is a better buy IMO.
Some places have Teknetics Omegas (Discontinued) for a very good rate and the Omegas are great coin machines.
Absolutely use one of the sponsors here. Sometimes they can sweeten the deals and they all are good folks. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom