Almost a perfect 10!

Numil

Elite Member
Had a lot of stuff to do but headed out before dawn for about 2 hours of hunting. Since I had a short time I decided to use the AT Pro and stick to the dry and wet sand and leave the water till tomorrow. 10 minutes into the hunt I get a nickle sound and a solid 54-55 on the readout.

Ok I got another nickle, jam in the scoop and PRESTO! The first Plat ring of the year. I could tell it was heavy and thought to myself "this better not be a tungsten/Carbide. Had to wait until I got home since I didn't have me spectacles with me.

I was not disappointed, it weighed 9.9 grams and was inscribed as Pt 950 (95% Platinum). Gawd I love this hobby where you can go months without a good find then in the course of a week your scoring fast and heavy.

Thanks for looking and good luck and happy hunting.

Attachments

• Plat weight.jpg
    Plat weight.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 587
  • Plat 950.jpg
    Plat 950.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 573
  • Plat friend.jpg
    Plat friend.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 573
Beautiful platinum! Such a distinctive shape too! Doesn't it just feel wonderful in your hand? Your eyes tell you it should feel lighter, but you can really feel the density of the metal when you're holding it. Seriously congrats! :thumbsup:

Beautiful platinum! Such a distinctive shape too! Doesn't it just feel wonderful in your hand? Your eyes tell you it should feel lighter, but you can really feel the density of the metal when you're holding it. Seriously congrats! :thumbsup:

Thanks TK... YEA! when I pulled that from the scoop and felt the weight I asked myself "Am I really that lucky?" Guess I was GG & HH

What a Monsters!! One Very Nice Save!! That ring weighs more then my last 4 rings!!

:dingding: I'll round it off to 10 and give you the HONK! HONK!!

My initial thought was you posted a bikini pic but Plat is a close second:D
Love those chunky bands. All day, every day!

What a Monsters!! One Very Nice Save!! That ring weighs more then my last 4 rings!!

Yea Love those fattys Thanks!

nice job on the sweet plat.

Thanks and good luck

Congrats on a nice find! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!
Cha Ching! Amazing how heavy that stuff is Congrats! :cool:

Thanks Irons! I'm still amazed when I hold it in the hand. Just seems something that size weights more than it should.

:dingding: I'll round it off to 10 and give you the HONK! HONK!!

We Have a Winner! THanks Felix

sweet ! nice find

Thanks DMP!

Big Payday there Buddy! Congratulations on a Streak!

Thanks Mudpuppy! Just for grins I checked the spot price for 95% Plat and that ring is $284 by itself.

Plat always makes for a good day. Congrats

Thanks DirtyDog

Wooowhoo, great ring man!

Thanks Zeeman

My initial thought was you posted a bikini pic but Plat is a close second:D
Love those chunky bands. All day, every day!

As you know those bikini's are a distraction but I'll take the distraction of a clunker in the scoop any day. Thanks Aquaman

Back
Top Bottom