It is HOT! here on the west coast!

I don't know I may be a little on the crazy side. Well not just a little. But where I am the hotter it gets the more I hunt in mid day. No other hunters around. So it leaves more for me. But I have paid the price for my foolishness. Three skin cancer's removed so far. So be wise and stay out of the heat.:lol:

I don't know I may be a little on the crazy side. Well not just a little. But where I am the hotter it gets the more I hunt in mid day. No other hunters around. So it leaves more for me. But I have paid the price for my foolishness. Three skin cancer's removed so far. So be wise and stay out of the heat.:lol:

I also hunt mostly at mid-day. There usually aren't any kids around because it is to hot. Even touching the playground equipment can burn your hands. I guess most people are home sitting in front of the air conditioner.

I just got my first pin pointer yesterday, (Garrett carrot) so you know I'm spoiling for a dirt fight, but as hot as it is, I've decided that there isn't anything in the ground worth more than my health. I'm stayin' inside as much as possible! :shock:

It was so hot here last week that all the corn in the fields popped. And the birds thought it was snow and froze to death. :laughing:

Its so hot here I saw a Rhino riding another Rhino at the zoo. I asked if the zoo had a breeding program. They said "Sir he's trying to get his buddy to some water!":laughing:

Dropping into the high 50's here overnight and only up to mid 70's during the day.
Low dew points and light breezes make this time of the year one of my favorites:D

Nice and comfy here in Almost Heaven West Virginia...yall all welcome to come anytime....:yes:

Here in Sacramento with triple digit highs, I try to get out at the crack of dawn. Either way, I am done by 11am. Tequila and ice cold Pacifico keep me busy the other 19 hours of the day.

it was so hot here last week that all the corn in the fields popped. And the birds thought it was snow and froze to death. :laughing:
2013-hot-weather-meme.jpg

So Hot Dog.jpg

output.jpg

Back
Top Bottom