Scrore!

goodtimecharlie

Elite Member
I haven't posted for awhile as I have been waiting for activity to pick up in the swimming areas. Memorial day weekend is about the start of my water season. Last year we hunted until October, but not many targets. Picked up a nice Silver ring and a nice Gold 14k ring. I tested the stone in both rings and they are diamonds although there darn small.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20170608_065342.jpg
    thumbnail_20170608_065342.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 432
:dingding: Congrats and good luck to getting more!

Nice duo! Congrats on the gold and silver!
Thanks!

nice job. sweet finds.
Thanks!
Small or not you deserve a Congrats on your finds! Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!
Yeah! Glad to see you are back hunting and on the Gold!
Thanks, digging in the dirt is fun, but water hunting is the best!
Nice rings Charlie, congrats!
Thanks!
:dingding: Congrats and good luck to getting more!
Thanks!

Congrats on the rings! Diamonds are diamonds, and that's what matters, right?

Hey there Charlie! I have missed you! Good finds! May your scoop be overflowing with gold this season!

That's a Great start for the season! What is the water temp there now? Here I know the fresh drop season starts memorial day but really don't see much until july...

I haven't posted for awhile as I have been waiting for activity to pick up in the swimming areas. Memorial day weekend is about the start of my water season. Last year we hunted until October, but not many targets. Picked up a nice Silver ring and a nice Gold 14k ring. I tested the stone in both rings and they are diamonds although there darn small.

S-W-E-E-T!!!!!! Congrats Charlie, those are some great finds!

Sweet gold Charlie. Hopefully more to come this weekend.:grin:
Thanks!

Hey there Charlie! I have missed you! Good finds! May your scoop be overflowing with gold this season!
I hope it does Thanks!
That's a Great start for the season! What is the water temp there now? Here I know the fresh drop season starts memorial day but really don't see much until july...
Water is pretty warm still a few cool spots. You are right the fresh drops are just showing up it will get better in July!

S-W-E-E-T!!!!!! Congrats Charlie, those are some great finds!
Thanks!
Outstanding job Charlie.
Thanks!
Very nice rings, well done!

That's the way to start the season Charlie. A good sign that the year is going to be gold filled.
Thanks!
Nice twofer Charlie. Keep it going
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom