14K Sand Dollar

Irons

Forum Supporter
Scored a little Golden cutie at a lake I hunt often. I have pretty much cleaned this lake out but my wife likes it because it's great for dog walking.
I like it because it's a beautiful place to hunt even if there aren't many targets anymore.

Going after deep iffy signals scored me a little .8 gram Gold pendant. :cool:
Got a merc dime too.

Good luck and good hunting out there Ya' Pirates! :pirate:

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

Nice finds, WTG
MDing in the water down here in Florida,......
More than once I've been asked, "are you looking for sand dollars?":?::no:
DL

:dingding: I likey the sand dollar! I don't think I would sell that one but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't wear it either.

Wife gave me melt for it + 1 dollar ($20). She is going to give it to her aunt. :D

What? Melt plus $1? You got that kind of bonus out of your Wife? Real money? From a find? That you can spend anyway you wish? Cash on the barrelhead?

Please...I beg of you Master!....How in the hell did you pull this off? Theres gotta be a method we can attempt to pattern here right?...You are one lucky Tard!

My Wife treats me as if I'm some kind of Cash Cormorant...Gotta tight string tied around my neck, yet sends me over the side, and makes me puke up anything of value.....Sure, I might get a pat on the head every once in a while for a monster find above 25gr, but certainly not for a .8 grammer!

Hell! I ripped out and replaced the basement carpet last weekend, and didnt even get a freaking buttered bagel!..:laughing:

Last edited:
I really like that 14k sand dollar pendant. Congratulations, very nice find. I think I've only been out twice this year. I need to get motivated.

Last edited:
Wife gave me melt for it + 1 dollar ($20). She is going to give it to her aunt. :D

What the what? That is awesome. I was hoping to make you an offer on it but dang, there goes that idea. Really impressed she gave u something for it. You da' man!

That's a nice little find. I actually found a few real sand dollars last time I was out......rather have the one you found..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom