Abandon beach.

anxious

Well couldn't find a hunting buddy today in Grand Junction Colorado so I rented a car and I found a beach that has been closed for over 7 years so I decided to give it a try these are my finds. I will look for more places to metal detect as I'm out and about carhauling on across this country I carry both my machines so if anybody ever sees me in their area when I post looking for a buddy lets get dirt fishing.
Funny thing is I found a matching set of wedding bands now they are junk but one size 9 1/2 size 6 and I found them within 2 feet of each other so it's on muster through the Rings in the lake.
c03bddbe4701b2b659bfc1adcb6d72a8.jpg
bc37dc682bd52895fb3e0caa234c9e40.jpg
6678eb17b8a76c9305e8244eacdb988c.jpg
a2f4c0ca9d061cfcb43b309a474a2b23.jpg
6bc26745a9ac1c57c3496b9a31b1486d.jpg
56bbe4b6a883526307a7a2d8c8b5886b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good Work! I also travel with my rigs... I'll google around on the Satellite and look for a place to hunt!
Very good on ya for taking advantage of your job detecting opportunities...Detecting sure keeps a guy from the other various kinds of trouble a guy can get into a long way from home and on the road!

Awesome finds!! There must be some gold there too
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing too but the weeds been growing for years with nobody walking on it so I'm sure it's there it's just going to be tough to find

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

why rent cars

hey, you are hauling cars, just use one. Just joking, that probably not be ethical.

You can almost always count on finding a match box car on a beach or volley ball court. I have given probably 2 dozen to my young 4 year old grandson. He is most appreciative regardless of the condition. I am amazed how well some hold up. I guess it is the good coating of thick paint they use.

lots of parks and beaches to be found traveling. Use google earth and use the back in time slider to see the activities in these areas at different times of the year to find the spots on the beach or park to start your hunt where you find the most people or beach umbrellas.

I hauled cars for 30 years

Only took my detector a couple times and found a men's diamond ring in Lincoln Maine. You had a good day

I missed seeing your request for a hunting partner around Grand Junction. I'd've been happy to have someone along on a hunt.

Looks like you didn't need any help finding a good spot though. Nice haul. I go a lot of days finding much less around here.

WOW!

I've never found a 96 Karat anything before.

That's 4x the amount of normal gold in Gold! That's freaking awesome.

:)

That boat washed ashore about a year ago at Spessard Holland Park South in Melbourne Beach, Fl about a year ago during the hurricanes.

It's still there, the mast is gone and its covered in graffiti.

The story was it broke loose from it's mooring in Key West and drifted north about 250 miles. Its' owner was in jail for drug possession at the time, true story.

Back
Top Bottom