The Adventure Begins....

Coiltek3

Well...I am now on two different forums. The thrill of seeking what is lost goes not just within the spiritual, but in the physical as well.

I live in the Pensacola area and anticipate beginning my quest soon. Right now, it is just research, research, research. Between local legends of Billy Bowlegs, to the more 'well known' legends...I want to do this for a few weekends while I can and allow myself to have a more healthy hobby away from the confines of my office.

I look forward to speaking with you all on my adventures...but will not 'officially begin' until likely December/January.

Welcome đź‘Ť.
Best to start in your own back yard .
We will be expecting a full report .
Please do not make us wait till December or January 🙂

Welcome đź‘Ť.
Best to start in your own back yard .
We will be expecting a full report .
Please do not make us wait till December or January 🙂

I agree. What is only holding me back is a neck brace. Having lived here for the last few years, I am looking forward to getting started.

Welcome from wv!!

Definitely start in your own yard. It’s helps learn digging techniques, and the machine.

My front yard gave me 3 wheats and a 1961 silver dime.

My back yard has gave me loads.

1867 silver dime love token
3dadf63165a843e517f9bdbfebc7b26e.jpg

10k gold
74ef6bea7751b3f779cc8fda0a933954.jpg

Some 1940-1950 toy guns
cadb139bd40b699c8f4065078ca1ac6c.jpg

And much more, there’s treasure everywhere, even if you don’t find it the first go around, give it a few weeks and hit it again [emoji106][emoji2532]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Welcome from the Florida Treasure coast. You might want to use a swing harness to avoid injury.

Back
Top Bottom