Coinstar Silver #12 For 2018

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I had to hit the local supermarket on the way home from work today so naturally I checked the Coinstar and got a single coin from it, but it happened to be a 1963 Roosevelt Dime, my 12th silver this year from Coinstar. It's kind of beat up but it's still silver.

Attachments

• Image (27).jpg
    Image (27).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 263
Way to go diggin!
I’ve gotten more silver this year ... and last year from the Coinstar machines than I have detecting. That’s sad.
Jim

That's unbelievable! Where in the country are you?

I ALWAYS check coinstar machines when I see them and the best I've managed is a few modern, foreign coins.

Way to go diggin!
I’ve gotten more silver this year ... and last year from the Coinstar machines than I have detecting. That’s sad.
Jim
It's a sign of the times. Two years ago my Coinstar silver finds outnumbered my dug silver coins 11-5. Last year it was a tie 4-4 and this year so far it's 12-2

gotta start checking those things haha
You may as well, sometimes you get lucky.

Nice find!!!
Thanks

That's unbelievable! Where in the country are you? Connecticut

I ALWAYS check coinstar machines when I see them and the best I've managed is a few modern, foreign coins.
Keep looking, sooner or later you'll get one.

Nice going ! Congrats ! You can check out my only silver coinstar Dime for the last year in my last post .
Thanks

I had to hit the local supermarket on the way home from work today so naturally I checked the Coinstar and got a single coin from it, but it happened to be a 1963 Roosevelt Dime, my 12th silver this year from Coinstar. It's kind of beat up but it's still silver.

what dealers have that coinstar metal detector? I want the coinstar 800 and not the 600. I wonder how long before we see delivery on the 15" coil? Sounds like the coinstar is a real silver magnet.

what dealers have that coinstar metal detector? I want the coinstar 800 and not the 600. I wonder how long before we see delivery on the 15" coil? Sounds like the coinstar is a real silver magnet.
You have to go to a dealer called "Coinstar Detectors "R" Us.

Nice find. I have got to start doing this!!!
You may as well, there's nothing to lose.

Back
Top Bottom