I’m finally back!

bruinvikes

Elite Member
For almost a year straight my workplace was working me pretty hard with long hours. I’m a truck driver. We are legal to work 14 hour days and my employer was having me do just that. It got to the point where I had no life at all and it caused me to get behind on several things at home. It was definitely putting a strain on me as well as my marriage so I had to put my foot down and say something to management. After having a meeting with the VP of operations and voicing my displeasures I was put on a dedicated run where I go to the same place Monday through Friday and I come home every day. I finally have weekends off like a normal human being! I haven’t swung my detector since last summer and I have been wanting to get back at it but I felt the need to keep that set aside until I got the more important things settled and got caught up with the things that I have been behind on. I finally have myself caught up with stuff at home and I already have it set that I will be going out to swing my MD tomorrow. I am very excited to get back at it. My biggest fear as that I’ll be rusty, lol. I heard from a friend that there is a sidewalk tear out in a neighboring town so I probably will meet up with him tomorrow and possibly Sunday as well. Thank you for reading my sob story, happy hunting to all!

welcomebackchalkboardhh.jpg

Nice to see you back Bruin. Work ain’t all it’s cracked up to be,I avoid it like the plague. It always seems to find me though...just not for 14 hours a day! I’d revolt with those hours,OT or not! Hopefully life affords you some more great outdoor adventures...the best weather of the year for detecting is right around the corner!

Nice to see you back Bruin. Work ain’t all it’s cracked up to be,I avoid it like the plague. It always seems to find me though...just not for 14 hours a day! I’d revolt with those hours,OT or not! Hopefully life affords you some more great outdoor adventures...the best weather of the year for detecting is right around the corner!

Being a grown up is overrated, lol

Thanks for the welcome back everybody!

its easy to be on the treadmill of work with little social life and suddenly 20 yrs have gone by ,then 30.

Sometimes you just got to put your foot
down, life aint all just work you gotta play too. Before you know it youre too old to play, welcome back & we want to see what you find at the tearout, I'm sure
it will be amazing. ;)

Well, now that you're back: You have no doubt heard of the latest rule here on FMDF : You must send me 30% of all your finds . I accept paypal. Now get to work and find some cool stuff ! :cool:

Welcome back just in time for field hunting if that is what you do. Either way good luck and happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom