Another newbie checking in.

treeguy

I've had an interest in detecting for a while, and lurked around here for some time. This weekend I finally bought a detector. I bought a Fisher F2. Have beeen playing around with it for a couple of hours. Found a few things in my yard. Several pennies, including three wheats, some clad and some assorted junk.
Looking forward to learning how to use this thing.

P1030187.jpg

Welcome to our detecting family. Looks like a great start to me. The F2 is a great starter detector. As you have found, it will find plenty of "treasure". Congratulations !!

Welcome! Very nice finds. You have the gun and the badge, now all you need is a deputy and you're ready to be a "lawdog"

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've only been looking in my yard so far, so I've passed over a lot of signals that seem to be pull tabs and can pieces. I figured I can always go back and dig them later. They seem to always be right around the mid to low 30's on my display. Is there anything else worth digging that will be in this same range? Everything that I dug around that number seemed to be junk. Just wondering if I'm passing up some good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom