Took the plunge!

Chrisco

Ordered the Nox800, 6inch coil and wireless headphones from Bart at Big Boys today! He gave me a great price and returned all my phone calls! Now the re-learning will begin!!

I’m gonna get the 600 and 6” coil come tax time

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Good choice. The Equinox ( 600 or 800 )is an awesome machine. Bart is great to deal with. Enjoy.

Congratulations! I have the 800, and use the little six in trashy areas and around metal structures, and the stock coil everywhere else. Love 'em both! I'm getting better at coil switching.

Congratulations !

I'm considering an "800" purchase .... Can you elaborate on the 'deal' you

acquired ? ( I sent a PM to you ) How do I get in touch with Bart @ Big Boys ?

Thank you & great detecting ! :yes:

Kevin

Ordered the Nox800, 6inch coil and wireless headphones from Bart at Big Boys today! He gave me a great price and returned all my phone calls! Now the re-learning will begin!!

Don't get frustrated at the learning curve. I bought my 800 in March 2018 and used an AT Pro for three years. There is a steep learning curve. When I first hunted with my 800 in a trashy park I thought it was broken it was so chatty.

You have to learn how to tame it to hunt different types of areas. It does great in trashy areas, but you must know how to effectively apply the proper settings.

good luck.

Back
Top Bottom