To All my Crummy Little Forum Friends

Congrats to Mrs. Mud on the coinstar silver! I have my children trained to make a bee line for the coinstar upon entering a store.:lol:

Course you could sell the detector and keep the wife if you get her trained on silver well. HOWEVER, from my experience they can get quite chatty while either close to iron or not, and you cannot effectively adjust their settings. If and when you get the settings adjusted where you like them, just the slightest bump in the road and the settings are way off.

On second thought I like my detector, plus i have a limiter switch on my phones. Lol

Congrats to Mrs. Mud on the coinstar silver! I have my children trained to make a bee line for the coinstar upon entering a store.:lol:

I tried that with my 17 year old. Now he knows when we walk into the store he runs the other direction so I don't make him look. Thinks I'm weird. Did pully a nasty zinc out of one the other night and threw it at him to prove what goodies he missed by being ashamed of his father going through those.

Obviously you are mud "puppy" because the Mrs. is "mud Dog" the big dog, gracious ruler, Queen of the Mud Realm! :lol: She equaled your silver finds with mere attentiveness! With her valuable finding "yard sale savy", what makes you think she wasn't checking coinstar rejects long before you mentioned it? Learn well my friend as Mrs. Mud schools you on the fine art of treasure!!:lol::lol::laughing:

Seriously, congrats to you both!!!

( private message to Mrs. Mud) Please slap him some more, he will make a great tale of it!!

Well Mud, now that Mrs. Mud is wise to Coinstar bounty, I guess it'll be a race to see who gets to the Coinstar first :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Coinstar_race_Mudandwife.jpg

Great thread Mud. Going to start checking those coinstar trays,
hmmm. what up Pup? I have not been tectin in a spell. Hobbie shift to oil paintings and I have a eager gallery and a small order. You see where my heart is though, here! detecting in my head, going to Maine next week, tector and gear will be loaded.

Hi Mud,, It won't be long Miss Mud will want an upgrade. You will have to show her all the coinstar spots around town. She can make the runs for you while you rest your old bones It sure gets hard when you retire.
So you bought a Nox.. You trader.
It is nice to read your stories again.
Thake care. KEN :D

Course you could sell the detector and keep the wife if you get her trained on silver well. HOWEVER, from my experience they can get quite chatty while either close to iron or not, and you cannot effectively adjust their settings. If and when you get the settings adjusted where you like them, just the slightest bump in the road and the settings are way off.

On second thought I like my detector, plus i have a limiter switch on my phones. Lol

Excellent.

It's a good feeling, as one of your crummy friends, to know there is someone on location, actually slapping you silly when the opportunity presents itself. I was going to say "when the situation warrants", but that's just too much slapping! :laughing:
Really, though, you bring her shiny baubles and squishy pennies, and she brings you silver and clean clad. Toss in a little name calling and cheek smacking, and I congratulate you both on a good thing going!

Wow Mud, I don't think my wife has ever read this forum, but if I posted "After parking her broom, she waddles into the house", with my luck, that would be the first time she would ever read it and probably the last time I'd ever get to post. Once the swelling in my eyes went down enough for me to type.

You are leading a charmed life.
LOL you kinda did post it here to funny indeed! after parking her broom but you have that right cause your married to her.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom