One More Coinstar Silver Coin

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I was able to check three Coinstar machines at work today and got lucky in one of them.....79 cents in clad plus a 1953-D Washington, my 13th silver coin from Coinstar this year. It's been a good week, scoring three silvers. The part that makes me shake my head is why would someone put a plastic washer and a bingo chip in the machine????:?:

Attachments

• Image (28).jpg
    Image (28).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 331
Nice job man! I checked my local walmart one last night and all I got was three pennies. At least one of them was copper?!? I guess it's better than nothing, but I still have yet to find silver in a CS.

Oldest coin dug- 1927 wheatie.

Neat score, congrats !!!!!

….if our local coinstar machine was that good I might check it once a day instead of once a week like I do now :lol:

Damn Dude! Why dont you just pull up a chair? :laughing:

:laughing: He can't...he's got a route; running a string of Coinstars.

Congrats on the lucky #13 GW! I had the rare opportunity to check a Coinstar today. Even rarer, there was a woman dumping coins in. When she was done, right before walking away, she looked around, bent to one side and looked down, as if she was checking for a reject tray, but she was too close to the machine, and didn't see the tray down low. I looked at several employees in the area, and none of them were looking interested, so I swooped and scooped, and made off with one modern nickel and one memorial penny. Six cents total. Woohoo.

I was able to check three Coinstar machines at work today and got lucky in one of them.....79 cents in clad plus a 1953-D Washington, my 13th silver coin from Coinstar this year. It's been a good week, scoring three silvers. The part that makes me shake my head is why would someone put a plastic washer and a bingo chip in the machine????:?:

sweet. never found silver quarter or water hose washer in CS reject bin.

Haha I just tell the workers my mom just dumped my change and the rejects are mine lol actually had an employee give me a foreign coin they just pulled out. Lol

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom