ENDED Guess the College Football Championship win a Merc.....or 2!

So this is my first attempt at a contest.....so here it goes.....
The College Football Championship is Monday....Alabama and Georgia......guess the winner AND the total number of points scored and I will send you a Mercury Dime. If you guess the exact score and winner I will throw in a 2nd Mercury dime.

Example if Bama wins 24 to 10 and guessed Bama and 34 points you win! If you guessed Bama and the score of 24 to 10 you win 2 silver dimes!

Rules are as followed.....
1. One entry per person.
2. Must be a member for at least 30 days prior to contest.
3. Entries must be submitted by 12 pm EST (noon) on Monday the 8th.
4. No editing your guess.
5. In case of a tie, the first person guessing will be the winner.
6. If no one gets it correct then I'll choose closest guess.
7. If I forgot something I have the right to add it.

Let's keep this nice guys no fighting or arguing or I will kick you out of the contest.

Good luck!
Alabama 30 ga 24

Vegas is smart! If your guess was 0n time that would have been the winning guess, there were 49 total points scored. Congrats JWP and thanks Ohiodigger for the contest!

Honestly if Georgia would have won I would have sent him a merc too, even though it was late, I would have picked him and the next closest as well

Thanks for the contest! My first 2018 silver!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me how a team with zero losses isnt a champion team .. after all they beat a team that kinda gave the other a loss >?? no //

I mean just by the fact that they only played 2 ranked teams (and one of them was MEM at number 20) so at the time of the playoff pick they only had 1 win over a ranked team and barely beat them my only 1 td shows that they are not that great...I honestly would have liked to see them in the playoffs just to see them get absolutely destroyed by any one of the other 3 teams in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom