Starting a new website...

Steeler1

Hi friends,

Carol gave me permission to mention a new website I am creating. Ty!

My brother and I have started a website. It is still under construction, but we are up and running. New items added daily. If there are any items not listed that you are interested in, or you have any questions about what you need to prepare, please contact customer service.

We sell a variety of prepper, hunting, camping, equipment and food storage items. We have some pretty good prices from the top brand names in the business. Check us out!

www.ultimatepreppers.net/

Thanks!!

No merchant accounts with wholesalers (as of yet), but someday I will! It's taking everything I have to list some of the thousands of products I can sell now. lol

Someday!

Actually, that show is what got me to thinking. :)

What IF something did happen. Power grid down, solar event, war, disease, etc etc..

I think some of those people get carried away, but I didn't see anything wrong with preparing a little. But I was too cheap to pay the full prices of things. So we used my brothers gun/supplies business to open merchant accounts with manufacturers, so I could get things cheap. lol I learned allot of the supplies could be used for camping, hunting, etc.

Then we decided since we had the accounts, lets start a website. And violla! ultimatepreppers.net was started.

I would like to eventually sell MD and equipment, but as I said my time is full now with the 100 or so accounts we have. But it is something I want to do in the future.

Thanks for the encouragement! I need it.. lol

If you want to drum up traffic, you may consider doing a giveaway of some sort like the AGA giveaway.

You can buy business with google adwords , As much business as you need .
just dont waste money with worthless keywords .

As far as the website's layout , it looks pretty cool . I liked the fact its easy to navigate and i watched a video on the product i liked .
let me know when you start shipping overseas , I will order something for fun !

Back
Top Bottom