What Do You Prefer? Morgans/Peace Dollars Or Silver Rounds/Bars??

JBEXPRESS

Lunch Time Bandit
Forum Supporter
Just curious what people prefer over the other? If you had the chance to get one over the other what would it be and why? Some people like Morgans and Peaces and others prefer silver rounds or bars? What Do you like? Also what holds a better premium?

Attachments

• Sunshine_Silver_Bars_Silver_Rounds.jpg
    Sunshine_Silver_Bars_Silver_Rounds.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
KT prefers Morgans and Peace dollars, just because He enjoys the fact that they were the standard coins for a couple of generations of Americans!

AND they have a nice clink when tossed on a counter! HA HA HA

KT prefers Morgans and Peace dollars, just because He enjoys the fact that they were the standard coins for a couple of generations of Americans!

I like them both. Hard to choose. I guess it depends on what your plans are in the future for them.

Got morgans (selling them), got a peace (selling it) and got one ounce coins and ingots (selling my dupe 1oz coins).

To me silver is silver...i prefer the animals on countries coins...from australia, austria, america, britain, mexico, cuba, canada, china, etc

I like the Morgans the best I guess because they are more historical and go back a lot further. I also like the coin's design better than the peace.

I'm a Morgan guy, especially the varieties (VAMs). Picked up a common 1878-S this summer off Ebay for just over $40. I was pretty sure it was a rare variety and it was. Only two others of this variety are known (both got "details" grades from grading company). One just sold for $11K. I've acquired several for under $50 and sold them for $4K each. The collection now is over 250 Morgans and growing. :D

All that time on Ebay takes away from my MDing time. :no:

I'm a Morgan guy, especially the varieties (VAMs). Picked up a common 1878-S this summer off Ebay for just over $40. I was pretty sure it was a rare variety and it was. Only two others of this variety are known (both got "details" grades from grading company). One just sold for $11K. I've acquired several for under $50 and sold them for $4K each. The collection now is over 250 Morgans and growing. :D

All that time on Ebay takes away from my MDing time. :no:

WOW!! Over 250 Morgans? lol I got 4! :laughing:

I agree with the King. But I just started buying some silver rounds.

Back
Top Bottom