Sunday at the park

Ed in KC

Forum Supporter
After a long week at work, and a long hunt Saturday, I felt more like relaxing this morning than getting out early. I finally got out around 9:30 this morning, and headed to a volleyball court at a park called Sar-ko-par. I had hit this park a month ago with my Bounty Hunter Camo LS, and was amazed at the time that I had absolutely zero signals. I did a little better today, finding a neat Hot Wheels car, a slip-shot weight, a piece of a watch band, and a nickel, dime, and penny, all of which were very deep.

After the volleyball courts, I just kept working my way through a grassy area that led to a creek, digging a couple pieces of junk along the way. At the top of the creek bank, I set my detector to discriminate out everything but coins, and shortly thereafter on the edge of the bank found a 1965 quarter, but that was to be my last coin of the day. It was a beautiful day at the park, and even though I didn't find a lot of things, I still had fun.

Attachments

• legler barn2.jpg
    legler barn2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 184
  • sar ko par.jpg
    sar ko par.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 180
Ed, have you tried around the basketball court or the skating area? Bound to be some clad at least.HH

One year older and the quarter would be silver!
Yeah, bummer one year makes all the diffrence! It's also my birthyear! I guess that the last of the good things were in '64!:spin:

At least you found stuff. Geo and I got rained on and then sat there under a pavillion shivering! lol I know what you meen though. Sometimes it's just nice to get out and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom