WhatIzIt

nick01301

I was hoping someone could shed some light on one of my finds. It was found about 7" deep in a church lawn in Massachusetts. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• C1S1.JPG
    C1S1.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 261
  • C1S2.JPG
    C1S2.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 258
LoL its a token from a Video Game arcade chain called "Alladin's Castle". Bahaha I knew it well back in the late 80s. Many of those coins have been through my fingers. *Curses "Street-Fighter"

LoL its a token from a Video Game arcade chain called "Alladin's Castle". Bahaha I knew it well back in the late 80s. Many of those coins have been through my fingers. *Curses "Street-Fighter"

Yep!! That was my first thought, I thought they said (no cash value) on one side...Maybe not.

While i have no doubt at all you are correct Pigeon what id say to nick01301 is i spent a while looking for a similar token using Alladins Castle token , theres plenty of them out there but they dont look like yours.
All the ones i found had Alladins lamp on it with no cash value on the back , could be you have a rarer earlier one , tokens are quite collectable.

Now that Pigeon got me pointed in the right direction, I've seen pics of three different ones including another pic of the one I have.

Hah

Just thought ...

Its a nice one for sure but id bet dollars to donuts that its unPC these days:lol:

I got me one of them also, Nick (too bad it's only a game token, huh? ...but it's kinda neat.):

Attachments

• Aladdin.jpg
    Aladdin.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom