The Donald Harvests Some Wheat

Lawnwalker15

Been having some incredibly nice weather here in NW PA. Headed to a house that has given up a few neat finds for my son and I in the past. Was lucky enough to harvest three wheat pennies… 57’ 50’ and 27’. However I did not do it alone. Also found this item possibly off of a gas lamp with a face on it that looks kinda like someone we all know :laughing:

Attachments

• 111FD2EB-300C-4644-8B18-9BCF9DA61055.jpeg
    111FD2EB-300C-4644-8B18-9BCF9DA61055.jpeg
    183.7 KB · Views: 152
Been having some incredibly nice weather here in NW PA. Headed to a house that has given up a few neat finds for my son and I in the past. Was lucky enough to harvest three wheat pennies… 57’ 50’ and 27’. However I did not do it alone. Also found this item possibly off of a gas lamp with a face on it that looks kinda like someone we all know :laughing:

Lol. Nice relic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Presidents always have doubles, but who knew there'd be triples!!! :laughing:

Ive always wondered what these went to, I found mine a few months apart in the same general area of farmfield.

I found the top part too

Attachments

• IMAG0879[1].jpg
    IMAG0879[1].jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 80
  • il_340x270.1348444222_8wyp.jpg
    il_340x270.1348444222_8wyp.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Presidents always have doubles, but who knew there'd be triples!!! :laughing:

Ive always wondered what these went to, I found mine a few months apart in the same general area of farmfield.

I found the top part too

Holy !!!!, 5 mile!!!! That is awesome!! I have no clue what we've got here..... and all those extra pieces you've got make me wonder even more! Thanks for sharing....

Holy !!!!, 5 mile!!!! That is awesome!! I have no clue what we've got here..... and all those extra pieces you've got make me wonder even more! Thanks for sharing....

They do have 2 pins on the bottom probably for mounting. I thought maybe to a picture frame?? Who knows! Sure gave off a silver dollar sound!

At least we know they were made regionally if not nationally, whatever it is!

Back
Top Bottom