10 Coins From Coinstar Includes Silver

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I checked one of the local Coinstar machines today and was rewarded with a 10 coin "deposit". One of the coins was a scratched up 1953-D Silver Roosevelt dime. Second Coinstar silver this year.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 302
:laughing:Got that right Mud! Seems the competition is fierce! But, there's a fortune to be made out there - :cool:

I told you about that one Cannie I met last year? Old retired guy, up and going for cans everyday EARLY! Said he got 16,000 of them last year just in this little area!...at a dime per? Thats like twice what a Mega Claddie can make!~ Doesnt even need a detector!:laughing:

Coinstars and Cans me buckos! THATS where fortunes are to be made!

Have any idea why the rest were rejected? We don't have a 10 cent deposit here in Kansas. Just aluminum by the pound. They are just more trash to contend with.

Keep an eye out for S mint marks after 1964, some of those are silver too...

Nice work!

<°)))>{

Way to go! Been over six months since I've found anything in a coinstar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any idea why the rest were rejected? We don't have a 10 cent deposit here in Kansas. Just aluminum by the pound. They are just more trash to contend with.
I have no idea why some of the USA clad were rejected but it seems like there's always a foreign or Canadian coin in the mix so maybe those coins have something to do with it.

I have no idea why some of the USA clad were rejected but it seems like there's always a foreign or Canadian coin in the mix so maybe those coins have something to do with it.

I think the sensors in the machines get covered in dirt and kick out perfectly good clad accidental sometimes.....

I choked a Coinstar once dumping in a load of dirty clad..The store attendant had to come open it up and un-jam it....it looked like the insides of a Car wash vacuum cleaner! Not all of this dirt was from ME, but a good portion of it was! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom