• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

OK people! How far south is it frozen??

IDX ....? I call shotgun 😎
Let's re phrase this ... closest unfrozen ground to Wisconsin is what we are after.
I can't get us permission to hunt lambau Field until after the last home game :(
, Dew

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpg
    IMG_1396.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 113
We're done in central Maine. About 5 or 6 inches of snow on the ground and the ground frozen solid. We did have a warm up today though. It hit about 30, which is a vast improvement from the last few days. It was -6 last night, and a couple of days ago about-20 with the wind chill factored in...

Iowa is frozen. I wounder what it's like in Missouri maybe "ks coyote" will check in here and give his report.

Weather all over the place here in East TN.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ground not frozen here , makes you shouvel slush instead of snow ! That sucks !
Snow depth ranges from a inch close to the lake to 2 ft in the hills !

Ground not frozen here , makes you shouvel slush instead of snow ! That sucks !
Snow depth ranges from a inch close to the lake to 2 ft in the hills !

Ground in my yard is concrete. I'm six or seven counties east of you. I was out Sunday under some trees and it was good digging still. But it's been COLD. I'm hoping I can find somewhere I can dig tomorrow. Supposed to warm up to near 40.

Good to go here in southern New Mexico.

Captain obvious over and out! :tumbleweed::laughbounce:

But seriously, the ground actually does freeze here occasionally.

I'm in southern WI,frozen solid here. How far south do I have to go to get to some digging? Don't worry,I'll bring my crappy machine...:lol:

Northern Nevada is hit and miss right now, to bad ive been busy. Big snow suppose to hit us soon. Will see what happens hopefully will just rain. How far u willing to go South? Usually dont have to go south much farther than Northern Nv to far.

I'm ready to drive 10 hours to Nashville on a week off...or some other crazy thing. Off today so I'm gonna go farm hunt,maybe some of the woods will cooperate with me...

Keep us posted! Even the woods are frozen here. Last Sunday morning was about -25 F, much worse wind chills..........but 29 F today at 5:00 am...

Back
Top Bottom