Yukon Gold source might have been discovered...

Looks like they're trying to hype a stock. The comments there aren't too favorable. Also, wouldn't a huge new gold find cause gold prices to fall?

Looks like they're trying to hype a stock. The comments there aren't too favorable. Also, wouldn't a huge new gold find cause gold prices to fall?

I would think prices would fall, but in the precious metals arena, where no matter how much they might dig up of this stuff it is still one of the rarest metals out there, that probably matters.
Gold company stock prices rise and that might drag the commodities market with it...but don't quote me because I don't have a clue.
This was on Yahoo finance, not some sponsored fake website, so there might be a grain of truth in all of it.

Hopefully we will see some sort of show about this eventually, hopefully a real documentary and not a "reality" show which is not really reality.

Just interesting to me.
If spot gold price rises that is all I am interested in.

"A gold mine is a hole in the ground with a Liar on top"....Samuel Langhorn Clemmons...

Still...whats the market value of a 'Get rich quick Dream?' A dollar? Maybe two for the Powerball! Especially when a guy tried the conventional methods of 'working' and soon realizes the unprofitable folly in that pursuit!...

To make real money, you dont have to catch Big smart Fish...just a whole lot of little dumb ones in a gosh darn hurry!...hint: 'They travel in Schools'..and by god, the run is on!:laughing:

So..in light of this and pertaining to us...Big easy money without a whole lot of effort? Become a Metaldetector Dealer! Thats where the big easy money is! Focus on the minnows! :laughing:

For aspiring dreamer 'get rich quick' detectorists, take your $500 and buy 250 Powerball tickets! Or run for office, or get a job with a dot gov pension...You dont ever need to go outside or learn how to run a D-10 CAT, or hop a DD coil!! Who needs that kind of trouble? Wealth is no respector of effort or intelligence!

Last edited:
"A gold mine is a hole in the ground with a Liar on top"....Samuel Langhorn Clemmons...

Still...whats the market value of a 'Get rich quick Dream?' A dollar? Maybe two for the Powerball! Especially when a guy tried the conventional methods of 'working' and soon realizes the unprofitable folly in that pursuit!...

To make real money, you dont have to catch Big smart Fish...just a whole lot of little dumb ones in a gosh darn hurry!...hint: 'They travel in Schools'..and by god, the run is on!:laughing:

So..in light of this and pertaining to us...Big easy money without a whole lot of effort? Become a Metaldetector Dealer! Thats where the big easy money is! Focus on the minnows! :laughing:

For aspiring dreamer 'get rich quick' detectorists, take your $500 and buy 250 Powerball tickets! Or run for office, or get a job with a dot gov pension...You dont ever need to go outside or learn how to run a D-10 CAT, or hop a DD coil!! Who needs that kind of trouble? Wealth is no respector of effort or intelligence!

Might be worth buying stock in Boudreaux's butt paste, seems there is quite a demand in the USA these days....lol

images

Might be worth buying stock in Boudreaux's butt paste, seems there is quite a demand in the USA these days....lol

images

Oh Snap! No wonder my flapjacks and toast has been tasting funny lately!! Why did they package Butt Paste to look exactly like a brick of Land O Lakes butter?

Come to think of it, the same kind of diabolical marketing/packaging antics are going on with Prep H!...they put it in a disguised toothpaste tube intentionally! Its a real annoyance when companies pull these tricks!

Half the time I gotta drink my coffee through a straw, and my underwear smells and looks like I sat down on a York Peppermint Patty..!.

Last edited:
Oh Snap! No wonder my flapjacks and toast has been tasting funny lately!! Why did they package Butt Paste to look exactly like a brick of Land O Lakes butter?

Come to think of it, the same kind of diabolical marketing/packaging antics are going on with Prep H!...they put it in a disguised toothpaste tube intentionally! Its a real annoyance when companies pull these tricks!

Half the time I gotta drink my coffee through a straw, and my underwear smells like a peppermint patty...

Mud, your really need to hang up the detector and just go write for SNL or something. That may actually be funny again. Don't know where you come up with this stuff. :laughing:

I just watched a movie on Netflix last night called " Gold " with Matthew McConnohue , or however you say it. But if you watch this movie, and read this article , you might see what could be happening here.
But , if there's that much gold there , and they're able to get it , I'd think gold prices would tank. But I'm just an average nobody with no real precious metals experience , other than collecting a little bit.
But if you get a chance , watch the movie , like detecting , it kind of keeps you hanging till you get to see the big find. :D

Back
Top Bottom