This silver find makes a statement!

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Well I finally got me another piece of jewelry I can wear when I get dressed up and want to 'Bling Out".

Been revisiting a few of my favorite basketball courts with the F70 this summer.
My best ones are further out and I haven't had a chance to get to them...yet, but there are several near to me so even though I have camped out and drained them there is so much trash I know I had to miss stuff.
This is my second short hunt with the F70 and sniper coil at this one, honestly I have to believe there is still more to come from this place.
All in time.

The last hunt here was great and I got 2 good targets from the perimeter of the court where the players pile up their stuff when playing, a nice silver ring with a bit of gold and a grill I think might be silver but still have to test it.

small heart.jpg P1050474.jpg

This time another nice silver ring.
My rings started coming to me late in the year but the pace has picked up since I got out of the woods and back into my parks.
Not a huge quantity but some pretty good quality and this one racks right up there in the odd and unusual department.

A 77 when I ran over it with the coil, higher than a dime but not as high as a quarter, and crushed up to heck when I dug it out from about 3-4" deep.
Didn't know what it was at first, a pin was my first guess but then I saw the folded up ring behind it.

dollar sign ring before.jpg

At home I got out the mandrel and slowly worked to straighten it out and it came out nice.

dollar sing ring after.jpg

A little more cleaning and polishing and now it will look good on display.

P1050498.jpg

All I need to do is rework that grill to fit my top teeth, add in this pinky ring and I am ready to go out on the town. :lol:

P1050499.jpg

Digger has mad pimp skillz YO ~!

He doesnt tell us he gets all the player jewlery by skooling chumps on the court playing 1 on 1 and taking it from them, like a boss.
Doesnt even use a detector.

Congrats ! I just recently rounded up 3 rings and $11 + in clad in 2 hrs from around a court the other day. Theres lots out there.......HH

Back
Top Bottom