Find of a Lifetime...Given away

DMP

wow... so where to begin this tale. i will try to keep it as short as possible and try to add some photos....

so i get to the beach before sun up and start to get everything ready for a good 3-4hr morning search... weather looks bad... but what the heck... im gettin out there...

on my way to the sand i see a piece of paper on the ground and just put it in my pocket, thinking i will throw it away at the next can... but i forget about it as the weather looks bad and im still wondering if i should be out or not...

so... about an hour goes by and some people have shown up... im surprised as the weather is still not looking great... and im into my 20th pull tab.

a little girl runs up to me, with her little shovel in hand and asked what i have found. i tell her nothing much.. a few beaver tails and pull tabs... she is confused about the beaver tail...lol

so i reach into my pocket to pull some out... and out comes the paper i put in their earlier in the day... with a bunch of beaver tails. she says " oh those things, i thought it was a real beaver" i laughed and she opens the paper up and says " a treasure map !!! is that why you are here?" so i look at it...

image below:
printable-pirate-treasure-map-c-windows-temp-php-tmp-best-photos-of-template-blank_zpsabpaadxw.jpg

i mean... come on... this looks like the real deal !!!

but as the saying goes... " if it looks too good to be real, it most surely isnt" so i give it to the little treasure hunter, thinking it is probably fake... and then move on and wish her luck...

about an hour later... and 20 or so more pull tabs... i start making my way back to the Jeep... and as im about to leave...the sun breaks through the clouds and i look over to where the little girl was earlier and see this !!!

treassure_zps5ndz7ebl.jpg

I JUST KNEW IT WAS REAL !!!!! IM AN IDIOT !!!!

Back
Top Bottom