The Contest to Shame All Other Contests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaMetalDetectors

OK, the title might be a little glam, but here it goes.

I will run the following contest for 14 days. To be eligible to win this contest, you must have either liked the Facebook page or followed the Twitter page, and responded to the posting on Friendly's metal detecting forum. Too easy right??

This contest will get you a fully paid ticket to Hawaii, a rental house in Pearl City, and a Honda Element car to use during your stay, that stay being up to 14 days. Additionally, your metal detectors if you decide to swing will be provided by me.

You must pick a vacation time no later than 31 December 2013. If you want to bring family or friends with you, their airfare is on you. Being that I have access to Military MWR, any tourist activities you would like to participate in will be at a healthy discount.

So either like the Facebook page, follow the twitter, and respond to this post on Friendly's forum, and you could be in Hawaii soon!

Hope I did it correctly.

Not a Facebook user even though I have a page so I'm not sure I did it correctly. If I did great but if I didn't no worries. Thanks for doing the contest it is definitely the biggest prize I've seen offered.

SD

God Bless Chris you are going all out. I already did all the other things (the liking and following), so I am responding here. :) Sucks about the website, I was really looking forward to it, and hate when people in the computer field do that to people (I am in the field, just not the website design business).

I followed you on Twitter and also liked you on Facebook! Thanks for the contest!

Goodluck with your new business Chris and thanks for the contest!
I liked your page on FB and would love to go to Hawaii

liked on FB, following on twitter and now responded in this thread!

Thanks for another great contest ive already liked and followed since you first joined wish you the best of luckbwith your business adventures.

Liked on facebook

Best of wishes to you with your buisness ventures, Thank you for your service in the armed forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom