Eclipse DD (6x10) Search Coil For Whites M6

Musketman

Elite Member
I'm thinking of upgrading my m6. What I'd like in a new coil is.....everything.;)

I have the standard 9.5 coil and it really is good but I'd like something that may go deeper and handles high materialization and at the same time works well in junky areas.

As a rule is that what the oval coils are about? Anyone with experience with whites detectors have an opinion about a good upgrade for my m6 that meets those wants?

Thanks for the replies!

Really like the 6 X 10 DD on my DFX, but not getting quite the depth as my
9 1/2 standard coil, but great coverage. I tried the 12 inch and get better depth but its heavy to swing after a few hours.

The 6X10 DD is my main coil on the MXT (it doesn't seem to work as well on the DFX from what I've heard). Great separation and works great in high mineralization areas.

6x10 DD works great on salt beaches with VX3 and M6 and probably all other White's for which it's compat with. If you get the 950 wet it sometimes will give a little hint of chatter, the 6x10 DD never gives even the tiniest of tone when the salt water washes over the coil as you're sweeping.

Back
Top Bottom