First Silver!

lcoble61

I got an 8.5x11 dd for my Ace 250 and went to my favorite site today. Found an 1877 seated quarter, my second toasted large cent, some clad, wheaties and what I believe to be a musket ball. Found everything in the the same area where I had been with my stock coil numerous times.
IMG_2011.jpgIMG_2015.jpgIMG_2017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great site and finds. Nice job! A seated quarter and largie, wow!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, it’s in a farm field in a ghost town about a mile from where I grew up. I was friends with the people that lived there and hung out there a lot back in the 70s. Had no idea of the history that was just under our feet.
Doing the research is almost as much fun as finding the goodies when it’s that close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man,

I know your Pumped!! I remember my Ace 250 It found me loads of stuff...

... Don't underestimate that machine and with the Big DD coil.... I wished I had that... Think of the ground you can cover now!!!:cool:

Keep Swingin man

Mike in Myrtle Beach

Oh my!!!!👀
First silver is seated and 1800's ? That's crazy.
Congradulations is hardly enough .
They should hold a parade somewhere in your honor.

Or something. Just amaizing .
Dew

great coins. I love the research as well and wish I could go back to some of the old homesteds by my childhood home. Unfortunately, most of the old farm fields I grew up with are now neighborhoods and strip malls.

Congrats on finding your first silver- amazing it dates back to 1877! I can't wait to see what else comes out of that site... great mix of finds so far! :grin:

Congrats on the first finds with the new coil ! Here's to finding the rest of the goodies hiding there just waiting for you. :cheers:

A Seated Quarter for your very first Silver. That is incredible.... that is without saying anything about the big Copper. A super outing, Congrats! Trapper

First Silver !

Great way to start out for sure.:D Looks like you could get some really great finds in that area, especially if this is an example of what is there. Congratulations and keep it up.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom